how am i supposed to forget you when every time i go outside i see things that remind me of you
- garbage cans
- dog shit
- asshole people
- those babies that you want to punch in the face because they wont stop crying no matter what
- i find it pretty fucking inconsiderate that my grandchildren haven’t used time travel to visit me.
- and frankly, i’m a bit offended.
- AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU GRANDCHILDREN?
- WELL FUCK YOU
- MAYBE I WON’T EVEN HAVE KIDS AND YOU WON’T EXIST
- HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT
what if we have tho
what if we just didn’t know they were our grandkids
what if your best friend has to constantly remind themselves not to call you grandma/grandpa
when you looking at your bank transactions like
"what the fuck did i spent $50 on at walmart?"
*looks through your selfies*
I’ll love ‘til it hurts like crazy